By Joy Odor
In line with the timeline approved by the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC), the Anambra State headquarters of the Commission has displayed the preliminary Voters’ Register, drawn from the just concluded Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) exercise in the State’s 326 Registration Areas (RAs).
This is to allow for claims and objections by members of the public.
The CVR was suspended in the State on 5th September 2021 as required by Section 9(5) of the 2010 Electoral Act ( i.e 60 days to the election).
Stakeholders are invited to carefully go through the register and draw the Commission’s attention to any noticed error or ineligible person.
Pic 1: Otukwe Town, Ihembosi/Anaubahu Registration Area (RA), Ekwusigo Local Government Area (LGA).
2. Abacha Town Hall, Abacha RA, Idemili North LGA.
3. Government Technical College, Awka, (RA VI), Awka South LGA.
4. Bridge Head II (RA 02), Ontisha South LGA.
5. A fine Central School, Amichi III RA, Nnewi South LGA.
6. Nduka Town Hall, Ndikelonwu RA, Otunba North LGA.
7. Tim Arinze Town Hall, Adamu Enu Ii RA, Anaocha LGA.
Pics 1, 5 & 6 are under Anambra South Senatorial Zone.
Pics 2, 3 & 7 are under Anambra Central Senatorial Zone.
Pic Pic 4 is under Anambra North Senatorial Zone.